The process of marketing and selling your house must match your objectives, priorities and needs. In order to best serve you, we want to learn more about your plans and housing priorities. Once we have identified your goals, we can then create a customized marketing and pricing strategy for your specific property.
Identifying Your Goals
The process of marketing and selling your house must match your objectives, priorities and needs. In order to best serve you, We want to learn more about your plans and housing priorities.
The following topics outlined below can help us understand your goals and help us build a strong working relationship:
- How we will work together in the marketing and sale of your property.
- The objectives you want to achieve from the sale of your house and the support you expect to receive from us.
How the home-selling process should be tailored to fit the characteristics of your
Marketing Your Property
To successfully promote your property to the market, a comprehensive plan of targeted activities is essential. Our marketing program has three aims:
- Promote directly to prospective buyers
- Enlist the efforts of other reas estate professionals
- Maintain communication with you
Establish Pricing Strategy
Market-sensitive pricing can be the key to maximum market exposure and, ultimately, a satisfactory sale.
An impartial evaluation of market activity is the most effective way to estimate aproperty’s potential selling price. A Comparative Market Analysis considers similar properties that: have sold recently, are currently on the market and those that have failed to sell.
Preparing Your Property for sale
No one has a more important role in the homeselling process than you. Here are some ways your participation can contribute to a successful sale:
- Maintain the property in ready-to-show condition.
- Ensure that the house is easily accessible to real
estate professionals (lock box and key).
- Try to be flexible in the scheduling of showings.
- When you are not at home, let me know how you
can be reached in case an offer is received.
- If approached directly by a buyer who is not represented by a real estate professional, please contact me. Do not allow them into the property unescorted.
- Remove or lock up valuables, jewelry, cash and prescription medications.